For many young girls, their appearance is extremely important to them. Therefore, they will want to ensure that they look particularly beautiful on their Quinceanera, and their hair will be one of their top priorities.
Many young females love to have beautiful, shiny hair and listed below are some tips on how to achieve this.
1. Unless your hair is extremely slick with conditioner or detangler, then never brush it when it is wet as this can stretch and break the hair.
2. It is important to protect your hair with a hair serum whenever you are using heat tools such as hair dryers and straightening irons.
3. You can help to create beautiful and shiny hair by purchasing shampoo and conditioner that does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate. This is especially important if you have curly hair.
4. Use shampoo and conditioner that contains mint and tea tree oil. These products help to create a shine on your hair.
5. Always use a conditioner. However, if you have oily hair, try not to rub the conditioner into the scalp and ensure that you rinse your hair thoroughly. Leave your conditioner in your hair for 2 to 3 minutes for best results.
6. To achieve shiny hair, chemicals should be avoided as much as possible. Chemicals are found in hair dye products and can damage your hair if you leave them in for too long. Always read packages carefully and see how long you must wait before each treatment.
7. Visit a hair salon on a regular basis to have the ends of your hair trimmed. This will keep it healthy looking and take away any dry looking tips.
8. Take care when brushing your hair. Use gentle strokes and never be forceful with your brush. If you do not use a detangler spray and find that your hair is rather knotty, then apply lots of conditioner and work through your hair with your brush. You may find it easier to brush your hair the following day if you sleep with your hair in a bun or braided. This will also help to control any frizz that you may have.
9. From time to time, condition your hair with deep treatments or hair masques. It is not necessary to go out and purchase expensive hair treatments, you can make some of the very best in your very own kitchen. Listed below are three great working deep treatments and hair masques:
Mayonnaise can be used on your hair as a deep treatment. Simply smear it all over your hair and make sure that you rub it well into the ends. Place a shower cap or a plastic bag on your hair to contain the goodness within and leave for 5 to 10 minutes before washing off.
Depending on the length of your hair, crack 2 to 4 eggs into a bowl. Separate the yolks from the whites. Place the egg yolks into a separate bowl and add enough olive oil to cover the yolk. Shampoo your hair in lukewarm water and then place the egg and olive oil mixture onto your hair. Leave it for approximately 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing with cold water. It is important not to use warm or hot water as this will scramble the egg.
Aloe Vera and Honey
In a bowl, mix together equal parts conditioner, aloe vera gel, and honey. Massage this mixture into the hair and leave for 5 to 10 minutes. It is important to ensure that you have aloe vera that does not contain harmful ingredients such as alcohol.
When following the above tips, you will have beautiful, shiny hair for your Quinceanera.
Return to top